1. I really enjoyed this assignment. Depth of Field allows one’s eye to wander from front to back in a smooth transition. I thought I had a sharp subject matter.
2. I thought there was a lot of color in this image. Aside from getting in trouble for taking this image, I had alot of fun walking around noticing a lot of things that one would normally pass over.
3. This photo was never posted to the discussion boards but I really enjoyed this photo for some reason. I don’t know what it is, but for some reason I really enjoy the composition of it.
4. The chandelier in this photo is amazing. I wanted to share it. Why?
- It changed colors.
- It was enormous and rotated.
5. I thought that the shadow from this tree created a nice formation on the pod outside my apartment building. The sun allowed for a nice capture to understand the idea of light.